Complimentary Consultations at SKYN
To help you make confident decisions on your aesthetic journey and ensure you achieve your goals, SKYN offers clients a complimentary consultation with our Talent.
This necessary step in the process is also one of the most important.
Our Talent invests time in your face-to-face consultation to ensure you receive the correct treatment for your individual needs. They will give you the information you need to make an informed decision.
Our highly skilled and experienced team will address your skin concerns with specially tailored treatment programs, designed just for you. We are all about education, budget, expectations and making sure clients are fully aligned with the treatment plan.
We are committed to providing our clients with excellent service and honest advice.
Our Talent are registered members of associated regulatory bodies and regularly attend conferences and workshops, keeping up to date with the latest research, techniques, standards and policies. They are fully insured and committed to providing the best treatment in a safe environment.
What’s important to us
- Our Talent provides you with options, rather than dictating exactly what you “should” do.
- You feel 100% comfortable sharing your story, including your medical history.
- You will receive a thorough explanation of your options, including risks, benefits, and costs.
- You do not feel rushed at any point in the consultation process.
What makes us different
- We are a boutique clinic not part of a chain. One clinic, one focus. You!
- Skilled & Experienced Talent
- A trusted name since 2004 • 15 years of SKYN
- High-end tailored skin treatments that combine the latest science and technology
- An impressive menu of brands and treatments using world-class devices
Why are your consultations complimentary?
We believe that the consultation should be free of any pressure to have a treatment with us. You won’t be out of pocket should you decide not to proceed with treatment.
What questions should I ask in my consultation?
Having Cosmetic Injectables is a medical procedure that should be performed in a controlled medical environment so we have prepared comprehensive a guide to what you should ask in your consultation here.
Ready to get started?
For a complimentary consultation, or to book in for a treatment, call SKYN 08 9389 9022 or request an appointment online.